Culture is the embodied values, principles and practices underlying the social fabric of an organisation, which permeate its actions and connects the stakeholders to each other and to the company’s purpose, people and processes – Extract taken from www.consciouscapitalism.org
It promotes behavior in alignment with this recognition to advance the company’s mission and deliver value to all of its stakeholders.
We at ConsciousLab are governed by the following values:
– Encourages respect for all individuals recognising that everyone has an important role to play.
– Develops a language of mutual respect and framework around all aspects of the business.
– Acknowledges the importance of self-awareness to an individual’s wellbeing and facilitates support. We remain committed to our own, personal progress.
– Creates an environment allowing for open conversations to take place.
– Ensures conversations are authentic, frank and foremost complete to eliminate space for misinterpretation.
– Everything we do we do with honesty and integrity aligned to the purpose of ConsciousLab namely raising consciousness in business rather than for any personal interest and personal gain.
- ConsciousLab does not prescribe or subscribe to any one school of management thought or belief, it is a platform that is open to all. We therefore encourage diversity of thinking which will help us to evolve and grow together.